Frying Pan Meeting House

Description

Located next to Centreville Rd in Herndon,VA, the Frying Pan Meeting House was established on May 15th, 1791. There are 48 burials in the Cemetery, with only 16 surviving headstones. As of 1988 the house and grounds of the Frying Pan Cemetery are under the care of the Fairfax County Park Authority.

Credits

Alex Delaney

Sections

Frying Pan House